Size guide & care advice
Feel free to use the size guide to get help choosing a size. However, please note that the size guide is a guide only. Sizes and measurements may vary compared to the actual garment.
|Size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)||Inside leg (cm)|
|Size||Cup size||Bust (cm)||Waist (cm)||Hips (cm)|
Care advice for Dream Jacket
- When you receive your jacket and take it out of the package, it will spring off. It is completely normal. We therefore recommend that you unpack the jacket on the balcony or outdoors and shake it properly a couple of times. Then hang the jacket on a hanger indoors and let it hang so that it fluffs up properly and gets the perfect fluffy look. You will notice over time that the jacket springs off less and less the more you use it.
- Avoid all contact with water. Should the jacket get rained on, we recommend that you let it dry in a dark and dry space. Do not dry the jacket in a drying cabinet or in the sun!
- Don't wash your jacket. If the jacket gets dirty, you can take a slightly damp cloth and gently rub the stained area, but never soak your jacket!
- Store your jacket hanging on a hanger with plenty of space, so it is not stored compressed.
If you follow these tips, we are convinced that you will be incredibly satisfied with your jacket and that it will last a long time.
If you have any more questions regarding our Dream Jacket or any of our other products, we are always here for you by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Care advice for Magic Bra
Remember to wash your skin thoroughly with mild soap and water to get it really clean before using your Magic Bra, feel free to scrub away dry skin. Dry the skin with a soft and lint-free towel. ATTENTION! Avoid using products on the area where the bra will be attached. For best results and durability, it needs to have direct contact with the skin.
How do I attach the Magic Bra?
- For best results, turn the cup inside out and hold the edges. Fasten the cup under the chest, lift the chest and bring it towards the center. Then press the cup with your fingertips. On the Magic Bra there is also a circle on the inside of the cup. This shows where to place the nipple. If you take the bra off and on several times, you may need to wash it before putting it back on.
How do I wash my Magic Bra?
- Always wash your bra immediately after use to remove skin fat and skin particles stuck in the cup. This is so that it will be firmly attached the next time you use it. Use a little washing-up liquid and wash the cups gently with your fingertips. Rinse it in lukewarm water and let it air dry with the insides facing up. Do not apply the protective plastic until it has dried thoroughly! If the protective plastic has broken, you can use a freezer bag - do not use plastic wrap!
How do I take off the Magic Bra?
- Take off your Magic Bra carefully! Carefully pull off one cup at a time, from top to bottom. Be careful with nails as they can scratch the bra, which in the long run impairs the product's ability to stick. The better you take care of your Magic Bra, the longer it lasts!